Monday, September 26, 2016

Organization of Planner Products

Happy Monday! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Monday's can really set the tone of the week so I want to start this week off on a positive note and bring a little organization post to the blog today. It has been a while since I've blogged about organization so I figured hey why.

Today's post is going to give you a glimpse of how I keep all my planner products organized and how it keeps me sane. I have a ton of different products so staying organized is important. One so I know where things are and two so it makes using my happy planner products easier and quicker to find. 

A few of the products I keep organized are all my washi tape, stickers, planners, and pens and highlighters

My washi tape I keep in this storage container. At first I only had a few rolls but over time is has grown quite a bit, so I needed something to keep them all together. 




My stickers I created a sticker book so that they are easy to find when I am planning out my weeks on Sundays. I saw someone using one of these when they were doing a plan with me on Youtube, and I thought this idea was genius so I decided to make my own as well! 



Here are some short steps on how you can make your own sticker book as well. 
#1: You'll need some expander rings and either your own covers or I just used the dashboards from MAMBI. These worked great because they are hard plastic and sturdy. 

#2: I used old planner pages and cut them down to size of the sticker sheets. If you are someone who likes to save their planners to look back on then you can get regular paper and whole punch them with a MAMBI punch to fit in the dashboards. 

#3: Take the stickers out of the packages and organize them how you prefer. I organized most of my stickers by functionality. I have all my fitness stickers together, chores, etc. 


#4: Here you will glue down your sticker sheets to either the planner paper or regular paper with a glue stick. 

#5: Here you will start inserting your stickers into the expander rings and then continue steps 2-5 until you have your finished sticker book.

I love my sticker book it makes going threw my stickers so much easier than flipping threw each individual sticker set. 

I also keep all my planners together in one place so I don't have to search my room for which one I want to use. I am currently only using two of my planners. One fitness planner and one regular planner that you see on Sundays. 


That is all of my products so far I only have a few pens and highlighters I use which I keep in the bottom drawer with my washi tape. Everything is pretty much all in one place, which works great for me. I like to spread out all my products on my bed on Sundays and plan out my weeks right here. Then when I am done I can return it all to its correct place. 

Hope some of these ideas help you stay organized. I am sure there are other planner fanatics out there who have way more products and cuter organized spaces. I would love to see some of them, so if you have a blog or picture feel free to share with us down below in the comments. 

Hope you all have a wonderful week! 
Xoxo, 
Shelby

No comments: