Here is a little about me.
Hello! My name is Shelby Williams the creator of Simply Pure and Beautiful.
Here's my story!
I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Health Sciences & Rehabilitation from Indiana University in 2015, but decided not to pursue a path in therapy to make my dreams come true. While in school, I started my blog Simply Pure and Beautiful as a way to document my own fitness journey. Along the way I discovered the passion I have for helping others with their own fitness journeys.
My life consists of lots of working out, eating clean, cooking clean, writing, working a full-time job, picture-taking, editing, and building my brand :)
Oh and I love my instagram! (Follow me @shelbyrenee9210)At a very young age I noticed I started to struggle with self-image and started worrying about my weight and health. This is how Simply Pure and Beautiful began. I started this blog to help me document my thoughts and emotions about how I felt about myself and the progress of how my journey panned out. Now my mission has been about bringing to you all the things I have learned along the way. It's all about learning how your body reacts to what you eat and what you are doing in the gym. I have been learning slowly & at times it has been very frustrating, but I have been staying with it and not giving up.
I am a distributor for AdvoCare, which is a company that sells products to help with health and wellness. I live, breathe, love my AdvoCare products! Ever since I started back in November 2012 I have noticed a big difference in my energy levels and mental performances. Whenever I go out to eat somewhere I feel horrible after I eat greasy foods. ;( I will never revert back to my old habits and AdvoCare has changed my health and financial situation for the better. You can check out my AdvoCare page at www.advocare.come/120921602 to see products and what AdvoCare is all about.
1. I love organizing and the smell of clean cotton. So you might see posts of organization as well :)
2. I have one younger brother making me the oldest girl in my family. My family is super close & super fun & the top reason why I would love to have a big family of my own.
3. I have a slight obsession with colorful pens and highlighters. Bright colors are the way to go!
4. Decorating my dream house is something I am dying to do. Can't wait to get a house to decorate the crap out of it.
5. My favorite movies are romantic comedies and action movies. Ahh love me some action..
6. Love outfits that include scarfs, cowgirl boots, and skinny jeans with baggy sweatshirts.
7. Ironically I dislike writing....wtflip am I blogging for...it's my HAPPY place.
8. The Indiana HOOSIERS are my favorite team. Growing up in a state where basketball is all we know.
9. I could watch Grease for hours. It is by far my favorite movie of all time.
10. PHI MU <3