Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spring Fever & Bikini Series from TONE IT UP!

It is Tone It Up's 3rd Annual ☀BIKINI SERIES™!!!!!


 I am so excited to join in on this challenge & get my beach body ready for the summer! I signed up last night on toneitup and got my workouts ready to go for today. Here are the two workout challenges I did today.

Workout Challenge #1: 45 minutes of CARDIO! Anything you want to do..elliptical, treadmill, stair master, anything you want for 45 minutes. I decided to do the stair master for only 17 minutes today then I went to Zumba which is a hour long class, so I got my cardio in by dancing my booty off. 


Workout Challenge #2: SunKissed Abs! I did this ab workout when I got back from the gym and it was such a great workout!
Here is where to find the workout! :) SunKissed Abs

Sign Up for the 8 week challenge and get geared up for your beach bod.

My FOOD DIARY:
Breakfast: Large Organic banana.
Lunch: Tuna salad on whole wheat slim sandwich with a large apple.
Pre-workout: AdvoCare Spark, 1/2 of a peanut butter and banana sandwich.
Dinner: Other 1/2 of peanut butter and banana sandwich and chicken wrap.
Snack: Low-fat organic vanilla yogurt.
H20: 75oz

Hope you all enjoyed this post and check out the #BikiniSeries from #TIU


No comments: