Monday, April 29, 2013

It's Prep Time!

Getting my prepping on for a very successful workout week is what I have spent the last hour doing. I have my list made out of my workouts and have my recipes planned now just ready to put it all into action. I am doing a 8 week challenge from TONE IT UP! It is called the Bikini Series and so far I am in love <3 These two trainers are so inspirational and motivating, I cant wait to see my results at the end of my 8 weeks. I will be accompanying their workouts with my AdvoCare nutrition plan, so I hope to see really great results! :)
Here is my workout for today and I am so ready to head back home from school to complete it. 

This is from toneitup.com
After I complete this workout I will be doing my Jillian Michaels Shred DVD that I am in L<3VE with! 
Hope you all find some inspiration or motivation from today's post and join in with me and millions of others who are taking on Katrina and Karena's Bikini Series Challenge!

Happy MONDAY!

No comments: