Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Advocare Products Are Back!

These two lovely products are finally back just in time for the holidays!



 I am super excited to place my order because not only are these two products delicious but tomorrow is FREE SHIPPING!!! Who doesn't love free shipping?! Last year the Gingerbread were gone in 48 HOURS! I can't wait to grab a couple of boxes and get in the Christmas spirit with these delicious bars. 





If you are interested in Advocare or would love to try either of these products you can go (here) to scoop up these products. Also remember tomorrow you get FREE SHIPPING on anything you buy! Shipping normally is $10 or more when purchasing product, so take the opportunity to save some cash on the shipping and put it toward your favorite product!
Any questions about Advocare please contact me @ srwadvocare@gmail.com & I would love to answer any questions you may have. :)



No comments: