Monday, October 28, 2013

Motivational Monday

I almost forgot my motivational Monday! Yikes :( so sorry for you all that were waiting to see what kind of motivation I have for you today! 
Well I have been doing a lot of quotes and for today's I just wanted to share a picture from my personal life to inspire you all to keep pushing towards your goals. Tonight I wore my polar watch to Zumba and I didn't expect to burn so many calories as I did. This class kicked my butt and it really did pay off! 


I ended up burning a whopping 663 calories!! Say what!? I was pretty impressed and it lifted up my spirits because this past weekend I wasn't so good with my eating habits. 
Tomorrow I plan to get up early and get to the gym by 7:30 and hopefully have the same results as I did from tonight's class. 

Hope you all enjoy your Monday evening and again sorry for not posting this earlier! 

No comments: