Monday, December 16, 2013

Motivational Monday!

HAPPY MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY LADIES!! 
It has been a few weeks since I have posted a motivational monday for you all and I am very sorry for that. The end of this semester got super busy for me with studying for finals, finishing up final projects, and writing papers and now I finally caught a break, because today was my last day of finals!! WoooHoooo!
For today's motivational monday I am sharing an inspirational quote that was shared with me from a former Phi Mu sister. 


This quote hit home for me, because this past year I have learned a lot about myself. This year hasn't been very easy for me and looking back on all the accomplishments I have achieved in 2013 I am very proud of myself. I have had so many people tell me how much I inspire them with the way I stick to a plan with my clean eating habits and workouts. It really means a lot to me when I hear things like that, because it has not been easy. There were times I wanted to just quit and give up on my dreams and goals, but with so many motivational and inspiring people I have surrounded myself with I was able to stick with my plans. 
I have big plans and dreams for the year of 2014! I CAN NOT WAIT TO SHARE THEM WITH YOU ALL!!!
I will keep you all updated and be on the lookout for a fresh new start to 2014. 

No comments: