Friday, January 9, 2015

2015 BRING IT ON!

Ringing in the New Year was extremely different for me this year. I brought in the NEW YEAR with a NEW ME! For the past few years I would wake up the next morning with a hangover from Hell, because we would be partying all hours of the night. This year was a big change for me, I brought in the year with a new outlook on my life. I was sober, happy, and knew what I wanted for myself coming into 2015! To be honest I was passed out, in my bed by 11. Some may call me lame for that and others may be inspired, but I know this year will be the best year of my life! 

My Goals for 2015 are...
LOVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST
NEVER GIVE UP
INSPIRE OTHERS
WAKE UP & THANK HIM FOR ANOTHER DAY :)

HIT THE GYM 5 Xs/WEEK
IMPROVE MY CARDIO
MEAL PREP
WEIGH 140s
BE 18% BODY FAT
DONT BE AFRAID TO CHANGE WHAT ISN'T WORKING
HAVE FUN WITH THE PROCESS OF CHANGING YOUR BODY

I have already seen great progress with how my body is changing and I owe it all to being consistent with hitting the gym and having my boyfriend motivate me on my goals. I have already had multiple compliments from my co-workers and family tell me how great I look, which lights the fire under my ass and keeps me motivated on my goals. 


Some of you may not see a difference between these two photos, but I can tell you not only is their a physical difference I've made life changing choices that have brought me to a happier place. Here is something many of you probably did not know about me...in the picture of the left I was 21, engaged, and thought I had everything figured out for the future. I believed I was in a good place in my life and that I was the happiest I had ever been. My goals towards being a healthier person were being established and I thought I was looking great! Well everything started changing for me and my relationship as of August 2014. I became very unhappy with myself and was extremely unhappy in my relationship to my ex-fiance. I called off our engagement and broke up with him because of the life choices he was making for himself and I knew deep down I could not partake in those actions. I had never felt relieved once we broke up. It was like I was trapped and I never knew it or I did not want to see the truth. I can honestly say it was for the best, because I have been truly happy with myself. 
My lesson to you ladies out there who are trying to figure out what you want in life. Never settle because we deserve the best! I will be the first to say that when I said YES I did see a future, but after time went on and the true him came out "red flags" were threw at me and I knew there was something better out there waiting for me. The photo on the right was taken today (January 9th, 2015), and she is much stronger & knows what she wants! 

 One of my good friends from work, who is now the guy I am seeing is the total package to me, and I have had my eye on him for awhile :) This is from Christmas, Jesus's birthday (my man) & the Lord haha. He has made me realize that I deserve the best & I am extremely happy with the chances we took on each other. 


He brings out the wild child in me that was hiding within & I am so happy she has come out and blossomed because it's like I am the girl who I used to be when I was little. Care free, inspired, adventurous, living my life to the fullest, and on edge, I love this life of mine now & I wouldn't want it any other way. 
So 2015,
watch out, because THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE! 

No comments: