Friday, September 23, 2016

Plan With Me // Week #38

Happy Sunday! Welcome to another Plan with Me on this fabulous Sunday. I hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend where you were able to take a minute or two and just relax with your family and friends. Around here it gets pretty crazy with working on the weekends and trying to get everything caught up between laundry, grocery shopping, and meal prepping. Not to mention trying to keep things organized. That is why I love using my Happy Planner and making out a schedule for myself each week. I am much more organized with how I should be spending my time and when I can take a moment for myself and just hang out for a bit. 

I love Sundays because I tend to use them as relaxing days only. There are some times when I will wake up early enough to squeeze in a quick morning workout, but most of the time I use it as a rest day. Sundays as I have mentioned before are days where I do all my planning for the next week. I get out my planner and fill out the week so I am ready to hit the ground running. This time is "me time". It tends to take me about 30 minutes to decorate my spread how I want it to look then I will gradually fill in things here and there as the week goes on. I fill in all the important stuff on Sundays, but then jot stuff down later. 

This weeks spread is more calm and has a taste of fall to it! I am getting more excited about the seasons changing, if only the weather would just catch up. It has been in the 90s this week here in Indiana and it is just crazy how stinking hot it is staying. I am ready for sweatshirts and jeans people! 

So with all of that being said let's take a look at what my planner looks like....




My washi tapes is from Me and My Big Ideas they came from the Fresh Floral set and Brights set
The animal stickers came from a set I had found at Wal-Mart I believe I purchased them for under $1. 
The heart checklists, the boxes backgrounds, the "lazy day", "coffee first", and the "put your heart into it" stickers came from the color-coordinated sticker book from Me and My Big Ideas.
The "hello fall" and leaves stickers came from the seasonal value pack sticker book from Me and My Big Ideas as well. 

That is a list of all the products I used for this weekly spread. I tried to keep things pretty simple this week and I went with this color scheme to shift more into the seasonal change as well. Summer is officially over, now let's just hope the weather catches up. 

Hope you all enjoyed today's post. 
Have a wonderful week! 
Xoxo,
Shelby

No comments: