Sunday, January 18, 2015

12 Week Transformation Underway!

Hello Ladies! 

As the month of January is already halfway over I have decided to start a 12 week transformation program to kick start my goals for 2015.
If you have instagram you may have already seen many results from girls doing Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide 1.0 


I was shocked to see many girls getting great results that I had to get my hands on one of the guides and try this program out for myself. 
My first week of the program starts tomorrow so in 12 weeks I hope to see some awesome results. I know with how my bodies condition is right now I may need to go through the workout guide twice just to get the results I am looking for.

For you ladies out there who have no idea what I am talking about here is just a few girls transformations over the 12 weeks...or 24..


These are real girls with real results and I am extremely excited for them and all the other girls out there who are seeing amazing results! I am so happy I stumbled upon Kayla on instagram because she gets the image girls are looking for and created a workout system that is working for so many girls. 

If any of you would like to join me on these next 12 weeks you can get the Bikini Body Guide 1.0 @ http://www.kaylaitsines.com/collections/guides

Cant wait to start tomorrow & share with you my journey! If you don't already go follow my instagram @shelbyrenee9210. This is where I will be posting photos throughout my journey of my meals and exercises, along with some TRANSFORMATIONS :)

HAPPY SUNDAY!


1 comment:

Valentino thomas said...

Proper rest and a balanced diet can go a long way in restoring one's health. If you are curious to know more about abs workout, click here now.