Sunday, July 17, 2016

Where Have I Been?

Time has flown by since my last blog post and I just wanted to catch you all up on what I have been up to. These past 6 months have been a little rocky, and I am having a hard time finding balance between staying on track with a healthy lifestyle and enjoying the foods I love. The year started off great for about three months, and then some big changes happened and warmer weather started to make its debut. Ice cream, Mexican food on the daily, and even a few cokes here and there caught up to me quickly. My boyfriend also moved into his new house in April, so I have been there the majority of the time. I am finding it really hard to stick to my diet plans, because we both like to enjoy his mamas cooking. We have even been slacking on going to the gym, which is a huge part of the problem (gaining some weight back). This is the point of my blog post today…
I am wanting to start the next part of this year off with a clean slate. I will be using my blog as a platform to keep myself accountable. I have probably said this once before, but this time I have never been more serious about my goals. We are planning a two week vacation for next summer to go to Florida and enjoy the beach. This is my motivation to get my ass
 back in the game. I am calling all bombshells to join with me the next 6 months to take the end of the year by the reigns and accomplish our goals together! Below I will posting my Facebook page so we can all help keep each other accountable. If this sounds like something that interests you please leave your email and a brief comment about what your goals are for the next 6 months!



Find us on Facebook @SimplyPureAndBeautiful
Hope to hear from ya’ll soon!

No comments: