Sunday, January 24, 2016

New Year's Resolutions 2016


January has been an A M A Z I N G  month. I'm learning so much about myself and what it is going to take to reach my goals for 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣6️⃣. 
Since this month is about over I wanted to reflect back to the beginning and share  my TOP 5 NEW YEAR'S RESOULTIONS! 

#1: This one is HUGE for me and I decided to make it more of a goal instead of a resolution because I want to incorporate it into my daily life. I want to stop comparing myself to others progress. I am my own worst critic when it comes to progress. I knit pick at every little thing that I find wrong with my body and myself (way of life/lifestyle). This year I am focusing on me! 

#2: Sticking to a plan. This year I started doing Tone It Ups 8 week challenge. My goal for myself is to stick to this challenge for the whole 8 weeks and not give up when it gets tough. Once this plan is over I'm going to find another one of their challenges and build my life around living a healthier and balanced lifestyle. 

#3: Learn more Spanish. As some of you may know my lovely boyfriend is Mexican and he is bilingual so there isn't any issues with a language barrier between us. I have decided though that I would love to start learning more Spanish because this is apart of him and his culture. I want to be able to share this with him :) 

#4: Save money to buy my dream car and travel the 🌎 with my love❤️ 

#5: Build up my blog reputation and start up a YouTube channel to document my fitness journey 🎥. These two things I have been wanting to do for awhile now and I feel like I always put my blog on the back burner. 

This is the year where I am going to share my life with you guys and I hope to inspire many of you along the way! 

I can't wait to take you along this crazy journey I'm about to begin. ☺️ 






No comments: