Monday, July 18, 2016

Chest Workout: 6 Moves to Perk Up Your Boobs

Hi loves and happy Monday!
Today's post is going to be all about the chest...chest workout that is. This muscle group has started to become a favorite of mine lately. I notice when I do work on my chest muscles my boobs start to look a little more lifted and perky. (TMI...oops) What lady out there wouldn't love to add a little lift to their chest though..

Okay, okay, so now I have you wondering what types of exercises will give you that lift I'm talking about. Well here are my favorite exercises to perform.


Bench Press (Do what weight your comfortable with)
10 reps for 4 sets

Seated Incline Press 
12-15 reps for 4 sets

Chest Dumbbell Flys
12-15 reps for 4 sets

Machine Flys
10-12 reps for 3 sets

Cable Flys 
10-12 reps for 3 sets

Exercise Ball Pushups
Roll out on the ball so that your legs are resting on the ball and your hands are shoulder width apart. Perform pushups like normal. 
12-15 reps for 4 sets

Do this routine 2 times a week or however often you feel the need to. I would love to hear back from you all to see how this workout helps perk up your boobs! 

xoxo,
Shelby

No comments: