Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Workout Wednesday // Arm & Shoulder Routine

Hey Loves! Hope you all are having a fabulous Wednesday. Today's blog post is going to be a short 30 minute arm and shoulder workout routine. I ran threw this routine yesterday while I was at the gym and I loved it! Just made it up as I went along and I had my mind set on getting out of the gym at 6. It is nice if you are in a time crunch and need something quick and effective. So enough chat and let's get to the workout. 

Superset
3 sets of 12 reps 
Bicep curls followed by Hammer curls
( I used 10 lb dumbbells and at first it was easy but wait until the last few reps)
Lateral raises (7.5 lbs) 

Superset
3 sets of 15 reps
Upright row followed by Alternative front raises (15 reps each arm)
(I used 8 lbs for both exercises)

Shoulder press 
3 sets of 12 reps using 15 lbs 
(again these were difficult, so if you need to drop down in weight that's okay, you'll eventually work your way up as you get stronger)

Arnold press
3 sets of 12 reps

Superset
3 sets of 12 reps
Tricep push downs followed by tricep pull downs ( I used the cable machines with a straight bar attachment) 

Tricep extensions
3 sets of 12 reps

That's it! You'll be rocking those sexy arms before no time if you do this routine 2-3 times a week!

Xoxo,
Shelby




No comments: