Tuesday, March 5, 2013

It's LEGS day!!

I love my legs. They are getting toned and slimming down every day I have been really seeing a different. No longer can you call me THUNDER THIGHS! I have found a really amazing leg workout that only includes 3 moves and it works your butt off literally. My ass burns after about the first set. So here's the run down of what you do...
Do the workout 3 times through
15 walking lunges
15 lunges with alternating twist (each leg)
20-25 squats
That is all that you have to do to get those sexy sculpted legs we all are dying for. Try to do the workout 2-3 times a week if you want results quickly. I love this workout the most out of all the leg workouts out there. It's super simple and there are only 3 moves. What more could you want out of a workout. Just FYI this workout will probably make your legs very sore either during or right after the workout. I did this workout for the first time about 2 months ago and I seriously couldn't walk down the stairs of the gym after I was done working out. I probably should have only done like 2 sets instead of the 3 because my legs took a brutal beating. Not mentioning this to scare anyone, but only do what you can don't push yourself to where it's going to physically hurt you. I wish someone would have told me that when I did this workout for the first time because I wasn't only sore after the workout but for like the next 4 days as well. 
My food diary. 
Breakfast: 2:1 ratio of egg whites to whole egg with bell peppers and my AdvoCare MNS and omega-plex (fish oil pill)
Snack: Almonds with an orange
Lunch: Salad with veggies and chicken
Snack: AdvoCare's Spark (best energy drink ever without added sugars!!!)
Dinner: Chicken, green beans, and brown rice.

No comments: