Monday, March 4, 2013

Trip to Northern Indiana

On Saturday my boyfriend and I attended his cousins wedding. We had planned to leave at like 9am for our 3 hour ride adventure but we didnt roll out of bed until 10:30. Ooopsy. As for rushed showers and just throwing on clothes we were off up to Elkhart, IN. I have never been up there before so I was excited for the travel, minus all the pitstops for my over active bladder. Not kidding you only 30 minutes on the road and I had to pee like a race horse. Thankfully I didnt have to hold it for the next 10 miles until we came up on a gas station, because there were stations like every 4 miles it seemed. We made it up there around 2 where we met Clay's parents at their hotel to change into our wedding attire. Overall the wedding was fun. It was nice to spend it with his family and see how happy the newlyweds were. 

Dress & Coral Cardigan -> Charolette Russe 




No comments: