Monday, March 4, 2013

Workout Monday: ABS!!

Today's Workout!!!

What is on today's food menu! Breakfast I had 2:1 ratio of egg whites and whole egg. I mixed in some bell peppers for additional flavor. Scrambled are my favorite way to have eggs. Lunch I ate a spinach salad with carrots, and bell peppers again with a side of ranch dressing. A nice glass of water as well helps with feeling full. Dinner I am going to have a Meal Replacement Bar by AdvoCare. They are so yummy and filling. Apples with peanut butter are the side I chose for an optional side if needed. 
Always have extra snacks in between meals too. This is what keeps your metabolism fueling throughout the day. I pack almonds and fruit or veggies for my snacks. Find something you like such as grapes, apples, carrots, celery, etc. to have for a healthy snack and to keep you fueled up all day! 



No comments: