Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Summer Is Getting Closer!!

Schools out for the SUMMER!! Ahh I love being in college just because you start summer break so much earlier than high school. I have been on a kick for running lately since I joined the TONE IT UP girls Karena & Katrina and its awesome!! Today I went on about a 3 mile run and I have never felt so good in my life after I got back. 
Sorry for the sick face but I was definitely disgusting afterwards. And then of course my man calls and says he's on his way to see me. Well sorry about his luck but he saw me at my worse. We played in my garden for a little bit and it was a perfect day for it. The sun was shinning and it wasn't to hot to be out working in it either. I actually got a little sun as well. Yay!! ☀
So since I have been on break for a week  I literally have been so lazy. I mean I get my workout on but that's about it. I need to socialize...where are all my frands!?  it's been nice having my mommy home from work though so that's a plus! I really hope she doesn't have to go back soon because its nice being able to hang out with the family.  
Mommy and Daddy get their pics on. Haha so funny..dad really looks into it. 
Me and my bubby! We were both totally rocking our Greek wear as well! ΦΜ & ΛΧΑ. I was kinda surprised my brother joined a Frat but it's nice to be able to have something in common among many other activities! 

No comments: