Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I'm Back in Action!

Wow it's been forever since I've posted on my blog. School got super crazy towards the end of the semester and then I started up work just a few weeks after we got out. I haven't had a break since I returned back to my summer factory job it seems. We have been working 10 hour shifts and one day during the weekend and let me tell you I am ready for a vacation. Working 3rd shift is wearing me out. Besides being a workaholic this last month I got back on my AdvoCare grind! 
This is what a box of AdvoCares Herbal Cleanse looks like. It comes with 6 pouches of a Fiber Drink. 7 day herbal cleanse tablets. And 7 day probiotic pills. 

Here is my product separated out for each day. Makes it so much easier when you wake up to just get started for the day. 

So now I am all prepped out for the week and I started my 10 day cleanse yesterday and I'm ready to shred some unwanted waste and fat away before I head to Minnesota in a couple of weeks!! Man am I so excited to be out on the lake and just relax for a whole week. Doesn't get much better than that. Unless I was on a beach in Florida some where then yea it could get better than a lake but I will settle for a week up north. Haha. 

Besides that so much has happened since I haven't been blogging in a while. I recently turned 21 (June 2) and had the best birthday weekends. My boyfriend Clay took me out two weekends in a row and I had so much fun celebrating it with him. 
We had dinner at Scotty's Brewhouse in downtown Indy then hit the bars with some of my friends and sisters :) I am so grateful I have this man in my life because he will literally do anything to make me happy. I can't wait to one day be his wifey!! 
I absolutely love this photo of us from the night. He truly is my Prince Charming and I can't wait to make more special memories of milestones and new chapters in our lives together. :) 

Another special person I got to spend my birthday with is my big Annie! 
This girl and I had an instant bond when we met and then we became big and little! I will never forget the day I got her as my big and she will never know how much laughter and great times I have had with her while she was an active member of Phi Mu. Hope to go out again really soon with all of my sisters who came out to make my birthday spectacular!!  
Us at Kilroys looking like we had a pretty good night!! 

Other than turning 21, which was a really big deal haha, Clay took me to see Tom Petty this last weekend! It was by far one of the best concerts I've ever been too. 
Just look at all the people that came out to see this guy! 
Clay and I had a blast while so did our 5 other friends that came along with us for the ride! 
I'm looking a little drunk but that's okay! I kinda was haha but also was running on 4 hours of sleep from a super busy weekend. It was all well worth it though. This past month has been so much fun and I can't wait for more exciting events to come up along the way! 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful sumer and hope you enjoy this post even if it was a little jumbled with multiple things that really weren't that important haha. 
Well adios amigos (not sure if that's correct considering I don't know a lick of Spanish) :))

Ps! I don't always look fancy so just thought I'd share :) 



No comments: