Thursday, June 20, 2013

Vacation Planning!!!

I can't believe that time of the year has come again. For the past 2 years I have spent my Fourth of July in Minnesota with a week full of camping and fishing. Well that time has come and in a week I will be on my way up to the land full of lakes state with Clay. We can't stop talking about how much fun we are going to have while we are up there and it's getting me all psyched up and ready to go. 
Since I have changed my eating habits we have been talking about what groceries to pack, so hopefully I don't slack off that week I'm there. Last year I remember us both spending way to much money before we left for vacation so we are brainstorming of what all we actually need and making lists so it makes shopping much more of a breeze. Heck we had all kinda of little items in our cart last year that we both spent $50 without even realizing it. 
So instead of buying a bunch of crap that I won't use I splurged at Victoria Secret for some more clothes to take with me. There semi-annual sale was this week so I had to get me some new stuff! When I shop I buy per use and so I love comfy clothes and will pay a little extra for something that will last me a long time. Hopefully both my orders come in before I leave :) 
Well I have one more week til I am in paradise but until then Ill just be working to save up for my trip! 
Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week!! 

No comments: