Sunday, April 21, 2013

Vera Bradley Outlet Sale

Vera Bradley is one of my favorite stores to purchase purses from. My best friend and I went up to Fort Wayne, Indiana last Tuesday for the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale! I had never seen so much Vera in my life until I walked into the stadium where the sale was happening.
Walking through the doors into the room filled with Vera my friend Shelby and I knew exactly what we wanted, and we were determined to get it. We made a map from the brochure we got upon arriving and planned out where we wanted to go. Luckily everything we had our eyes on was all located relatively close. The only thing we were worried about was that they would only have a limited amount of the items we were looking for. We were totally wrong because there was literally mounds of patterns and Vera items piled up on the tables.
Here are some pictures of our aftermath. I definitely spent more than I was wanting but I was very excited for all my new goodies.








No comments: