Friday, April 19, 2013

Making Progress!

Wow!! I can't believe how far I have come on my weight loss journey, and looking back at my before and afters I am really seeing the results all my friends and family have been seeing for months. My hard work and dedication has payed off so far now I just need to keep the momentum going.
Where my journey began was quite comical now looking back. It all started when I was putting on a pair of business casual pants and let me tell you I had the hardest time getting those suckers on. I think right then and there I knew I needed change but it wasn't until I had finished pulling them up it clicked when I ripped the belt loop. I got so upset because these pants at one time where actually to big to even wear. My emotions basically took over from there when I was frantically pissed off the whole evening.
From there I told my mom I needed to change something and she was there for every step of the way. I had heard about AdvoCare but just never had the money to purchase it. I eventually said hell with it and started doing products within a week after my breakdown. I had a great coach through the whole process she kept up with me and made sure I was seeing results the whole time I was on my 24 Day Challenge from AdvoCare. I had lost 10 lbs and 10 inches and finally gained some confidence back in myself.
It's been 4 months since I made my lifestyle change and I couldn't be happier with how everything is going. There are times when I dread going to the gym but after my time there I feel great! I have lost a total of 17 lbs since I started my journey and I will be continuing on until I reach my ideal self. Setting a weight for myself was my goal but now I have realized its not about the number it's about how you feel. Since I have cut so much out of my diet I have noticed extreme differences in my energy, appetite, and skin appearance. It's been overall amazing!
If you are someone like me who just needs that boost to get them motivated and going, shoot me and email and I would love to share more with you of what I'm doing!

No comments: