Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Workout Wednesday // The Ultimate Burn

Woohoo it's finally Wednesday! This week has been going so slow but it is officially half way over. Today I am bringing you a workout from the girls over at Tone It Up! I love doing their workout routines so I thought I'd share one I got today from their website. This is a Ultimate Ab Burn routine that came strictly from the girls at Tone It Up. 



Hope you all like this exercise I am about to do it myself right now too! I love fast routines for when you are on a time crunch so if you are anything like me you'll love some of their workouts. Check them out! I'm participating in their 31 Day Challenge starting up this Saturday October 1st and would love to have some accountability partners 💕 
Feel free to comment down below if you wanna join me for this challenge :) 
Can't wait to hear from you. 
Xoxo 
Shelby 
 


 

No comments: