Friday, March 28, 2014

Overnight Oats Recipe

Okay so I may be new to this concoction called overnight oatmeal. Why have I not ever tried this before a few days ago!? It is heaven in my mouth delicious! I have decided to share with you all my couple of recipes I have been trying out and they are mighty tasty.

Simply Pure & Beautiful Overnight Oats


Ingredients:
1/4 cup of rolled oats
1 cup of greek yogurt
1/4 cup of chia seeds
ANY FRUIT YOU WANT
***I used blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, and a banana***

Directions:
 Mix your oats, yogurt, and chia seeds together and let sit overnight in refrigerator. In the morning combine your oats and your fruit together and enjoy! You can eat them cold or hot whatever you prefer. They taste great cold in my opinion. 

Hope you enjoy this delicious treat! It makes quite a bit. I could only eat half of what I made, so if you need to reduce your measurements that may help save food from going to waste :)

No comments: