Thursday, March 27, 2014

Life Lately

I just want to send out a huge apology for the lack of postings lately. We just recently got Internet, so hopefully my blogging will start to be more consistent. Living out in the country makes it challenging to finding an affordable Internet provider, but we did it! After switching back and forth between providers we finally have WiFi no more dial-up for us country folks. 
With that being said I plan on making it my goal to write up at least 10 new blog postings a month and as I get ideas generated I will start blogging more. Brainstorming post will be my biggest challenge, because I feel there are many health and fitness blogs out there and Pinterest is an easy place to find what you are looking for. I hope to make my blog something bigger and it all will start with providing you all with beneficial information in my postings. I have came up with a few of my own recipes which I wrote down so I will not forget them. My plan is to start crafting up some healthy recipes and share them with you all on the blog. 
I need my followers to help get my blog out there! I want to help you all with whatever you are searching for from my blog and I hope I can assist you in what you are looking for. 
So with all of that being said...here has been my life lately.
I have continued with my AdvoCare journey and have consistently stuck to eating healthy.
Follow my instagram @shelbyrenee9210 to see the foods and workouts I post :) 
Other than that I am in my Senior year of college taking 18 credit hours and working 30 hours a week.  Life has been moving way to fast and I wish things would just slow down a tad bit, so I can actually wrap my head around everything that is occurring. 
Check back tomorrow for a new breakfast recipe that I have been trying that last couple of days! It's delicious and you won't want to miss out!

No comments: