Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sushi Sunday


Snow, snow, blizzard, and more snow, that is all that has been happening around the Hoosier state since December. I am so ready for spring and warm weather to arrive and ditch these freezing temperatures. Since this cold weather has had us all locked up in our homes for a few months, my main squeeze decided to take me 
and my brother out for sushi. I definitely didn't want to turn down that offer. I could eat sushi everyday if my wallet would let me :) 


This photo doesn't even do justice for how much sushi we ordered. I think we could of fed an army with the amount we ordered. Ooopsy 
 California roll 
 Shrimp Tempura roll
 Dragon Roll 
 Dinosaur roll 
And the one in the middle with the orange sauce was so delicious, but I can't remember the name of it. It was stuffed with cream cheese, crab, eel and a few other things. So so sooo yummy!! I told my brother that we were gonna have to start calling Sundays Sushi Sunday, since we have love it. 
The best part about this meal tonight was that I didn't feel guilty for eating it either. Score! Clean cheat in my books. 
Tomorrow I am starting a whole new week of workouts, so here's to a fresh start! Now go getcha some sushi!! 




No comments: