Thursday, February 6, 2014

Days 2 & 3 of AdvoCare 24DC

Welcome to Simply Pure & Beautiful! I am excited you are here and hope you will stop back on by. Today's post is reflecting my days on my AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge. I started this challenge on Monday, and I'm already feeling great and can tell my body is making changes. Yesterday I had to run my grandparents to the grocery store to get a few things before the big snow storm hit and of course I could not just not buy anything. I ended up getting more fruit, fish, and almond milk plus a few other items such as Mrs. Dash! 
BAMmmm!! 
I can't wait to cook with these seasonings and most importantly they are salt-free. I am trying to stay away from salt this time around on my challenge because it makes the body bloated and retain water. So good bye bloat, hello flat tummy (in time) haha. 

Well here I am today! Day 3 and feeling amazing. 
When I woke up this morning I felt so refreshed and lean. This made me super motivated to get my day started on the right foot. For breakfast I ate an omelet, sausage, and oatmeal. 
The omelet and sausage were good but the oatmeal on the other hand I had to pass on that. It was too mushy for my taste, and good thing because I was already full. About 2 1/2 hours later I ended up eating an apple for my snack and then another 3 hours later I ate lunch. I was on top of my meals today even though I was stuck in a hotel for the majority of the day. 
For dinner  I ate a salad and a piece of whole wheat bread. I was a little hungry still so when I got home I ate my egg stuffed tuna. 
Overall, these past three days have been easy. I will post day 4 tomorrow and show you my meal prep for the next few days to come! 
Interested in trying the 24 Day Challenge but just can't afford the $190 for the whole system. Well I have picked out the three most important products used during the challenge and they are the three shown in the picture above; herbal cleanse, spark, and MNS. You can get all three of these products for just $98 that's almost $100 in savings! What are you waiting for? Make changes in your life that will get you in the best shape of your life. 

Here is my transformation I have made with using AdvoCare products and you can have the same results if you give it a shot. 
Contact me for information at srwadvocare@gmail.com or purchase AdvoCare at www.advocare.com/120921602


No comments: