Saturday, February 8, 2014

Days 4, 5 & 6!

Okay so I've been slacking with my daily posts on how my challenge is going and the foods I've been preparing. On days 4, 5 & 6 I didn't take to many pictures of what I ate but here are the ones I have for ya all. 
Breakfast: 
Blueberries! 
For lunch I had asparagus, orange roughy, and half of a sweet potato. It was definitively a filling meal! 

My dinner consisted of ground turkey, peppers, diced tomatoes and rice. This meal was delicious! Who says eating healthy can't taste good! 

Day 4 & 5 meals 
Breakfast I had mangos and blueberries 
My lunch was tuna stuffed hard boiled eggs and pretzels 
And then dinner was whole wheat spaghetti with peppers, ground turkey, and mushrooms plus some asparagus spears. 

I love asparagus but I hate how it makes my pee smell! TMI?! Nahhh 
Day 6 I ate some more mangos and blueberries for my breakfast...man I need to switch things up. 
My lunch was leftovers from last night 
And my dinner I didn't get a picture of but I had green beans, cottage cheese, sweet potato and tuna on whole wheat. Was a pretty good dinner you could say. Leave me some comments if ya have any good healthy recipe ideas. My brain has not been functioning this week since work and school are becoming a little overwhelming. I'd love to hear your ladies ideas! 

No comments: