Monday, November 23, 2015

Chest Workout

Today was chest day for my workout, and I wanted to share with you all what it consisted of.

WOD

Bench Press (5 sets)
Warm up of 10 reps (chose comfortable weight)
I did 75 lbs for 8 reps

Chest Flys (4 sets)
I used 12 lb dumbbells and did 12 reps

Chest Press Machine (4 sets)
37.5 lbs for 12 reps

Cable Flys (4 sets)
Not sure how much weight but used the 3rd notch.
12 reps

 Superset Tricep push downs & Tricep kickbacks (5 sets)
Used a straight bar attachment for cable machine and the cable wire
Tricep push downs used 5th notch and did 12 reps then went to cable wire set it for lowest weight and did isolation moves. One arm did 12 reps then switched to other arm and did the same.

Tricep Push Downs w/ rope attachement (4 sets)
Used 4th notch and did 12 reps

Lying Overhead Extensions (4 sets)
This exercise works chest muscles. I chose a 15 lb dumbbell for this exercise. Lie down on flat bench, position dumbbell over chest and extend arms straight over you head and then bring them back to your chest. *Hint* When you do this move squeeze your chest together when coming back to center.
Do 12 reps for 4 sets

Overhead Tricep Extensions (4 sets)
I chose two 10 lb dumbbells and did 12 reps.


Hope you all enjoy this workout! I know I did and my triceps were on FIRE! Lookout for more FREE workouts! 


No comments: