Thursday, June 7, 2012

My New Planner

Planners, Planners, Planners. I just love PLANNERS. I'm excited to show you my new planner that I got yesterday. It's all from Staples. Martha Stewart has her own line in office supplies and Staples is carrying it. I went a little crazy with her products. I love Martha and office supplies.
I love my new planner. It's portable, colorful, and fun. This is great for me because it is hard to find a planner that isn't bulky when you want to add in other areas of your live. Such as maybe Menu Planning or like in mine I have my Workouts, To Do's, and Budget.

My New Planner! I am in love with this color.
I got these (Mr. Sketch) markers from Amazon.com. They are great for using in your planner. They don't bleed threw either!

Love the rainbow colors!

Here are my planner supplies I picked up from Staples :)
There are different sized binders. I just got the smaller binder so I can carry it in my purse since I use my planner everyday. The size of mine is a 5 1/2 X 8. Something like that. All I know is its the smaller one and its portable! I liked that you could pick out what you wanted to fill your planner with so I got a little bit of everything (that I would use).
Here is what the inside of my planner looks like!
Decorate your planner with whatever you feel is for you. Make it so you want to open it up and use it. I inserted a picture of me and my boyfriend (from 2 years ago). I could have used something recent, but I like this one :)  These little sticky notes are perfect to! You can jot down anything important you want to remember for the week, month, year, or just because.
Here is a look at what the calendar looks like.
 The calendar filler is monthly. It goes from January 2012 to June 2013. Mine is a little bare now but in time will be completely filled with my busy schedule.
This is a section in my planner dedicated to workouts. 
I have labeled 5 tabs for the most important sections in my planner.
Monthly-Calendar Section
Workouts
To Do's
Goals
Budget
This is probably one of the simplest planners I've owned and am really excited to use it because its very portable. I take my planner everywhere I go, it makes me feel so much more organized. 
Would love to see what everyone else's planners look like.
Link up if you like and share what you use everyday to organize your life :)

No comments: