Thursday, June 28, 2012

Vacation

Tomorrow is finally the day I've been waiting for. I leave for Minnesota for a week! I can't wait to relax on the lake, fish, and have some quality bonding time with my boyfriend and his family. I'm stressing a little because I have not yet packed my bags. Ooops. I found a really awesome pin on Pinterest that I plan on using when packing my suitcase. I always struggle with trying to get everything to fit nice and neatly in my tiny suitcase, but with this pin I have found the secrets to stuffing in a weeks worth of clothes and more!
I was just amazed when I read this article. Cant wait to get my packing on!

Her finished product. 

Hope everyone enjoys the week ahead of them I will be taking a little break from blogging and enjoying my vacation. 

No comments: