Tuesday, August 9, 2016

New Planner Spread // The Happy Planner

Hi loves! Welcome back to the blog. I'm so excited you are here today because today's post is about this weeks planner spread. 
I am in love with my Happy Planner from Me and My Big Ideas. 
Each month I start out filling in the monthly spread then I do each week on Sunday night. I love how customizable it is to my style. Each week can have its own personality which I love. The colors and vibrancy it displays makes me stick to using this planner weekly & daily. I'm always writing down notes and adding in things during the week that I want to get done or simple reminders. 


 I am OBSESSED with all the stickers from this brand as well! The fonts, the colors, and the cute chores stickers are probably one of my favorite things about this planner. 


This is the weekly spread. It's split up into these 3 sections which I use for morning, afternoon, and then evening. Sometimes I put work all in the top section and then I will do to-do lists in the middle and then more to-do lists for the evening. This helps me with keeping on track for the day and getting my tasks done in a timely manner. Lists are my thing so it's nice the boxes are a decent size to write everything down. 




Be on the look out each week because a new series is starting....wait for it...
PLAN WITH ME ON SUNDAYS! 
I am so excited about this because this is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. 
Where are all my planner babes at?? 

Xoxo,
Shelby








No comments: