Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Motivational Mondays!

On Mondays I will be starting up Motivational Mondays! The purpose is pretty self explanatory, but I know on mondays they are normally rough days for everyone. I like looking at motivational quotes to turn my week in the right direction, so I will be sharing them with you all!!
Since today's Wednesday the title doesn't fit, but HEY getting ahead of the game for next week...
This is what my October calendar looks like for my workout agenda. 
I love these dry erase calendars so much I have 3 of them! One I use for just my agenda for the month of events and dates I need to remember. My other one is strictly for my workouts like the picture shown. I haven't opened my other calendar out of the package yet, but I plan on using it for menu planning. 

  
I snapped a random picture of my gym where we take Zumba classes. Obviously I arrived a little early and like sitting in the dark. Zumba is a great workout for anyone who is thinking about taking classes as well. I wore my Polar Watch to one class and burned 530 calories!!! 


This class was a lot fuller than what it has been and I completely fucked up most of my dances today. Whoops. I really need to get back into the swing of things thats for sure. There's actually a class tonight so I am pretty excited to go and shake my "wanna be tail feather." 

No comments: