Sunday, September 1, 2013

Ready for Fall!

Fall is my favorite season out of the year. The color of the leaves changing, the outfits, and of course Halloween are just a few of my favorites that come along with the season. I've been on the hunt for some super stylish and cute outfits for this year and can't wait to start making my purchases as the cooler weather starts making its way into the Hoosier state. As of right now we have been seeing 90 degree weather and its so humid out. I'm about over it! Where was this weather in the middle of July!? 
As soon as it hits mid 60s/70s I'm hitting my favorite stores and making my purchases. I've really been on the look out for cute vests, boots, and scarves. These are always the signature favorites for fall time. 
On another side note PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES from Starbucks!! 
Yummy in my tummy. Can't wait to get my hands on one of those soon. :) I have been seeing pictures on Instagram of them & I've been dying a little inside to have one. (My Instagram @shelbyrenee9210) Follow me :) 
What are your favorites for fall? Feel free to share :) 
Also I got a new paint job for the festive season. Let the season begin! 

No comments: