Monday, August 26, 2013

Life in the Fast Lane

Welcome to Simply Pure & Beautiful! You have entered my sanctuary, my happy place. I created this blog to keep track of workouts, recipes, and life in general. My schedule gets pretty crazy sometimes and me coming here to blog about what I enjoy helps relieve some stress off my back. You will normally catch me with a smile on my face though. I am normally a super happy person and love to give off a positive vibe around me. 

I'm back at it with school & already the pace is going so fast. It seems like the weeks just fly by. I am super excited to start my new major and find success in what I will be doing. Nursing was what I really wanted to do but really thinking about my decision I am truly happy with my new career path. I know working towards being a Physcial therapist will be rewarding and challenging, but I'm so ready to start my journey to get there! 

I'm also really excited to begin planning my fiancĂ© and I's wedding. We are truly head over heels for each other and I am blessed to have him in my life. Everyday I thank God for what we have become and how happy we are. It hasn't always been easy, but we are willing to make it work. 
We've began discussing living situations and how we are going to afford everything. It really has made me realize that "WOW I'm not a little girl anymore." It's actually really scary to think about! I just pray that we will figure everything out and be happy with the decisions we tend to make. It would be super exciting though to live close to my best friend. 

My best friend lives with her boyfriend at the apartments we're thinking about moving to. It would be super fun to be neighbors with her! She loves the place and says they are reasonable pricing, but we will just have to see how everything plays out. 

I am ready to make that next step in my life and I'm excited it's with Clay because he is my Prince Charming. He has been nothing but sweet, caring, loving, and unserstanding with me and knows how to make me laugh no matter what the situation it is. I couldn't imagine my life without him and can't wait to spend forever together :). 

No comments: