Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sparkles & Bling, it's Finally the Real Thing

It's been about a month now since Clay popped the question. We've done hardly any planning yet because we are still in awe mode from the proposal. I stare at my ring every morning and can't believe it really happened that evening on vacation. Our relationship has grown over the past few months and so much has already happened. Clay ended up getting a different job and the pay is amazing. He's got some bills to pay for now that I have my rock on my finger :) 
I am so in love with how sparkly and perfect it is. He truly picked out the right one! Simple and elegant are what I wanted and he nailed it for sure. I just can't stop looking at how gorgeous it is.
Now that I have the ring it really feels like the real thing. There for awhile my finger was naked because Clay didn't propose with a ring. "Real classy babe," is what I told him, but he had told me "the moment was just right" and didn't want to wait any longer. Of course it made me happy and smile. I can't wait to really start planning for our wedding now!! :) 

No comments: