Sunday, May 20, 2012

Relaxing Weekend..

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! This weekend has been so busy and eventful for me. It's that time of the year, GRADUATION!! My little brother is graduating from high school next weekend, so I've been busy helping my family clean our home. Hope if you have read about my financial plans blog you are getting more information on the Total Money Makeover and are making a change in your life! I'm taking on the challenge with you.
On Friday me and my boyfriend to a trip to the city and enjoyed the day by walking the trials. It was a great way to get fresh air and enjoy the outdoors. We walked a beautiful trail and the canal in our city. We had so much fun and the time flew by. After we arrived back to our vehicle we went to grab a bite to eat at Olive Garden. It was so nice to have a sit down dinner for a change. We shopped and looked around at Target (one of my favorite stores) for awhile to kill some time then headed back home.
Yesterday me and my family went to my cousins open house and had some dinner with the family. It was nice to see everyone.
Today is just a relaxing day with my boyfriend. Got some lunch then came home and are watching the basketball game. Such bums :)

Hope that everyone is enjoying themselves and hope to have a great post on organizing or crafting in the next couple of days! 

No comments: