Monday, October 14, 2013

Motivational Monday

It's that dreaded Monday many of us hate! Especially when we are trying to reach those fitness goals that many of us set out for at the beginning of 2013. I found a quote I wanted to share with you all because it's a great way to remember why we made certain changes to our lives. 


This quote really hit home for me because I struggle with many temptations. I always tell myself it will get easier. You just have to remember why you're doing it! 
We can't let our battles defeat us. If it knocks you down get back up and keep trying. Nobody's perfect but with practice and dedication you will perfect it and make yourself better than you could ever imagine! 
For me personally my life started going so fast and the days flew by that I forgot the important things in my life. I needed to really take a step back or two and enjoy every moment in life and not worry about the small things. For me right now I am really struggling with getting off those last few pounds. In the beginning the weight just came off, but lately I haven't seen any progress. It's a little discouraging but I know if I keep pushing I can do it! I will do it! 
Today is the day to make changes for the rest of your week so get that booty to the gym, go hard, and remember why you started! 




No comments: