Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Let's Get Spiritual!

Hi loves! I know I've been absent from blogging for a few weeks and I just wanted to fill you all in on what's been going on in my life lately! First off I just want to say thank you too all my readers who keep coming back and reading, because without all of you there would be no Simply Pure and Beautiful. As I have taken some time off from blogging I have begun to dig deeper into my spiritual side and I have been doing some soul searching. This is something that is very new to me and actually quite outside of my comfort zone, because I really dislike change in my life. 

So to bring you up to speed, this past Thursday I left my job of 6 years. This was a very huge decision, but in my heart I feel I am making the right move in my life. I have prayed a lot about this decision and I feel that it was my time to leave and switch companies. With that being said I am super anxious and nervous for what is to come at my new place of employment. The job I left was my very first job so it just felt like home and definitely was routine in my daily life. I am super excited though behind all the nerves and anxiety for a little change up in my life. I know I am being guided in the right direction, so this is why I am much more excited about the change. I'm ready to learn more about my work ethic and what skills I can develop as well. 

Throughout my time soul searching and figuring out what is the best for me and my boyfriend, I got in touch with my spiritual side. This has really helped me find peace and clarity throughout all the tough decisions I had to make, and I can say I wish I would have started earlier. I've learned that in these times we need our mind/body/soul to be working in sync. I have this lovely feature on my apple watch that allows me to mediate throughout the day. It's just simple breathing exercises to help bring a sense of calmness throughout the body. I love it and I use it at least 5 times a day. 


Meditation doesn't have to be very long as long as you can quite your mind for a few minutes of the day. Calming your mind is probably one of the hardest things to do, but it is vital for letting your instinct come through. One way I love to mediate is right before bed. Laying flat on your back and just focusing on the calmness of your breathe. Feeling the air move into your lungs and out through your mouth is one of the most relaxing feelings for me. Another way to bring a sense of calmness throughout the body and get in touch with your soul is through yoga. I've mentioned this in other blogs before that I just started up yoga a few months ago. This has really opened my eyes to being in touch with our bodies. 

As I am still learning more about my spiritual side I would love to encourage you all to join me on this journey. It has been nothing but rewarding and I feel as if I'm a new woman through it all. The toxic thoughts and emotions are slowly fading and I am seeing a brighter future for myself because I am not only working on me, but I am asking Him for answers and clarity. 

I hope you all enjoyed todays post. I just wanted to catch you all up to speed on my life lately and I hope to be back in the blogging game really soon. I am not sure yet what hours of the day I will be working with my new job, so I hope I get my blogs up on time for you all to enjoy them :) 

God bless you all! 
Xoxo,
Shelby


1 comment:

BeginnersYoga said...

All of us will be eagerly searching for the easy and best ways on “How to Loose Body Weight, Gain the Weight quickly, and Building SLIM Body forever”! Right? Then, the quickest answer that strikes in our mind is reaching out Gyms or taking artificial Medicines or doing some Hard Exercises which causes Pains and we won’t prefer after some weeks and we stop these after a few days. The Ultimate, Best & Permanent Solution for all these answers is “YOGA”. One day, everyone has to cultivate or make a habit of doing YOGA, because it has come from Historical culture and will get more benefits, when compare to all other things.You can get more information on this and can refer “How to do YOGA for Beginners” link here http://beginnershealthyoga.blogspot.in/