Saturday, September 5, 2015

How to Get Started Towards Your Goals

When starting any weight loss regimen or exercise program there are always a ton of questions that goes through your mind. This can be extremely overwhelming for someone who is starting with no past experience. You will have questions about which foods you should be eating. Are you taking in too little calories or too many calories? How many times should I do cardio? How long do I workout?...etc...
 I was in the same position about 3 years ago. I put on about 40 lbs after high school, and was the heaviest I had ever been in my life! In October of 2012 I had a reality check! After looking at the picture on the left I was in disbelief that I let myself go. I cried because I looked awful. I thought how could I not see how heavy I was. How come nobody told me. This sparked a fire inside me and without ever trying one single product I signed up with AdvoCare and ordered their 24 Day Challenge. I knew others were getting amazing results with the products so why couldn't I! And I did just that, my first challenge I lost 10 pounds and 10 inches and I felt absolutely incredible! For the first time in my life I felt confident about my image. I was no where near my goal weight, but I had found a system that worked for me! 
Now fast forward to 2015...I am still taking those products, and I have not gained any of  my weight back since! I have lost a total of 25 pounds and I feel amazing! 


As you see in the photo those pictures where from October 2012 and June 2013.

Here I am rocking a TWO-PIECE on vacation this summer :) 

I will be the first to tell you that TWO-PIECES were not in my wardrobe, but once you start reaching your goals you'll see what I am talking about.
The day I got a little too much sun. I may not be as skinny as I want, but I love my body, and to me that is a HUGH GOAL ACCOMPLISHED! 

*********************************************************************************
Let's talk about YOU now. That's why you're here right? You want to get started towards your goals?
First off ask yourself...
What is it that I want to accomplish?
Once you have this write it down. 
I wrote my goals out so when I woke up I could see it everyday! Make them noticeable & make it something you'll be able to accomplish.
Next step...DO YOUR RESEARCH.
If there is a product or system you are wanting to try I suggest researching about it first. I have bought into too many products and weightloss systems that simply didn't work! I do highly suggest AdvoCare's 24 Day Challenge if you are looking to lose weight, gain weight, or put on muscle. You will be provided with guided meal plans to fit your goals and coached along the way.  
After you find the system for you GET STARTED! Don't wait on tomorrow or a Monday! Get started TODAY, because you'll be one step closer to your goals than you were yesterday. 
After you start working towards your goals join a support group to help keep you motivated! I know there are plenty on Facebook if you just search what you are looking for you'll find it :) 

If you have any questions about anything discussed in this post please comment below or email me at simplypureandbeautiful@gmail.com 


No comments: