Monday, April 21, 2014

Short Leg-day Circuit

I LOVE leg day....said no one ever! Okay maybe some of you crazy nuts out there do, but me not so much. I will love it when cellulite is gone and I have some hot sexy legs, but for no just NO, NO, NO, & NO! 
So after I stuffed my belly full of delicious food yesterday for my grandma's easter dinner I just had to go to the gym and get some type of workout in. I decided to do 25 minutes of cardio plus a little circuit of legs. I was so uncomfortable with my body swelling and being so stuffed that I was totally fine with a small workout. 
Not to mention my arms and shoulders where killing me from the previous days workout, so I wanted to avoid working those muscles again. Ha.

Well here is my fat ass on the arc trainer...


I was so ready to be done at like 10 minutes..ugghh pushed through and got sweaty.


The aftermath...


So here is my short circuit I completed yesterday
Round #1:
Leg Press- 50 lbs 12 reps
Calf Raises- 20 reps
Air Squats- 12 reps
Repeat for 2 more rounds!

BOOM! That is it!
I am so ready to shred this shit & get in shape for my wedding!



No comments: