Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sisterhood Ice Skating

Friday night was an eventful night full of ice skating with my Phi Mu sisters. I have not ice skated in like 6 years so I was really nervous of falling straight on my ass as soon as I got out on the ice. Well I made it maybe like 20 feet and stepped out. My ass had no balance at all. My little had an orange cone to help her balance and so I decided to test it out. That thing saved my life! 
As the night went on we ditched the cones and that was a scary moment for us both. Poor Nicole she was on the ground I think more than she was on the ice. We had a blast though and I can't wait to go again! 


We all had so much fun skating around the ice! 


Just a few of us girls stopping to get a few pictures. 



This girl did an amazing job getting so many of us girls together last night! You are gonna rock as our sisterhood chair Katie!! 


Mehhh...my little is the best, I am so glad we got to bond more this weekend & may be there will be more ice skating trips in the near future, because it was a blast!


No comments: