Sunday, February 2, 2014

AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge Starts TOMORROW!

Well it is almost here! Clay & I are starting the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge tomorrow. 


I am so excited to share this lifestyle with him and have him see why I love the products. He already loves the spark so I am convinced he will be please to see how everything else works for him. 
This picture is from this past Christmas, but here is where we are at...
Clay's Stats:
Weight- 210 lbs.
Height- 6' 1"
Pant Size- 38 
Shirt Size- X-L
Eating Habits- OFF THE CHARTS!
NO ENERGY & not exercising
Shelby's Stats:
Weight- 182 lbs.
Height- 5' 5"
Pant Size- 14
Shirt Size- Large
Eating Habits- Good, but needs improvements
Coffee is my lifesaver, because I'm lacking energy. 
Working out here and there.

Our goals to take away from this challenge are to...
Clay- lose 20 lbs. and gain more energy. 
Shelby- 15 lbs. and keep my healthy habits intact. 
After 1 year I hope to be at my goal weight of 135 lbs. & looking sexy for our wedding!

Today Clay & I woke up around 10 am and decided to make cinnamon rolls. We made them in our waffle maker and they turned out so good! Such a great breakfast to kiss goodbye :) 

Also it is SUPERBOWL SUNDAY so we are going to enjoy the foods we love today and spend time with our families. LETS GO BRONCOS!! Peyton Manning all the way baby!







No comments: