Sunday, February 2, 2014

AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge Starts TOMORROW!

Well it is almost here! I am starting the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge tomorrow. 


I am so excited to share this lifestyle with you all!

MY Stats:
Weight- 182 lbs.
Height- 5' 5"
Pant Size- 14
Shirt Size- Large
Eating Habits- Good, but needs improvements
Coffee is my lifesaver, because I'm lacking energy. 
Working out here and there.

My goals to take away from this challenge are to...
Lose 15 lbs. and keep my healthy habits intact. 
After 1 year I hope to be at my goal weight of 135 lbs.

Today  I woke up around 10 am and decided to make cinnamon rolls. I made them in the waffle maker and they turned out so good! Such a great breakfast to kiss goodbye :) 

Also it is SUPERBOWL SUNDAY so time to enjoy the foods I love today and spend time with family. LETS GO BRONCOS!! Peyton Manning all the way baby!







No comments: