Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Retreat!

My chapter had the honor to stay at Hanover College this past weekend for some fun. We are so grateful that we got the opportunity to stay here and bond over the weekend. Our college doesn't have Greek life housing so it's an experience we cherish and have fun with. Like our president said this weekend "we get to play house!" I loved getting to see everyone because we all have been super busy this summer and most of us are back in our hometowns. 
I am so glad I joined Phi Mu because it has gave me my best friends! I don't know what I would do without these girls. 

We had our own little mini road trip and had a blast while we were at it. There wasn't a quite moment there or back home. The bond I have with these girls is incredible and don't know what I would do without them in my life. 
I love having the opportunity to do certain things like I did this weekend it always puts excitement into my days and I love every minute of it. 

Hope everyone else had a great weekend! 

No comments: