Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Workout of the day: Eliptical, abs, and biking!

Today was a very productive day! I got up went to work and worked my tail off. After work I hit up the gym with my friend, aka the best workout buddy ever, and we hit the gym hard today. It started off by briskly walking around the track for a warm up and then abs was next on the agenda! I used a stability ball and did crunches on it. By 30 I was feeling the burn. After getting in some abs we went on to the Eliptical. This is one of my favorite machines in the gym. Today I set it to one of the programs for 35 mins and that has got to of been one of the best workouts I have done on the Eliptical. After my time was up I went straight to the bike and did that for only 15 mins. My legs were so tired that if I did anymore I probably wouldn't have made it down the stairs. Well that was my workout in a nutshell today along with working out my eating habits have been so much better and I am so proud of the changes I have made along the way. So here's today's menu....

Whatcha got cooking!?
Breakfast: banana
Snack: orange, 1 oz of almonds, and water 
Lunch: spinach salad and carrots with water 
Snack: apple
Dinner: 5 scallops, 1 cup green beans, 1 baked potato, and 1/2 cup of pasta noodles. I also had some of my freshly brewed green tea with honey! 

No comments: