Thursday, March 7, 2013

Work it out Thursday!

Can't believe it's already Thursday! That means tomorrow's FRIDAY!! I can't wait for 3 o'clock tomorrow. I am taking my TEAS test for nursing and I'm so nervous. Ahh fingers crossed I do well. As for hours of studying today I still got in my workout! I did Jillian Micheal's Shred DVD again today, and it was much easier than yesterday I must say, but I still was a sweaty hot mess afterwards. I took some photos for my progress and looking back on the older photos I have made some major changes! I was so happy when I could see the physical difference in these photos. Sometimes when trying to lose weight we don't notice the changes like others around us do. My sisters are always giving me complements on how good I look and that's something I always smile about. It's nice to get words of encouragement as well. I just have some of the best sisters I could ask for!!
I took some photos of the food I ate today to give you all an idea of what I eat.
What's on today's menu:
Breaskfast: hot apples and cinnamon
Lunch: turkey wrap with lettuce and honey mustard. And a side of strawberries.
Dinner: cottage cheese with pineapples (okay I realize this isn't much of a dinner but I wasn't very hungry haha)
Snacks: almonds, banana, AdvoCare's spark.
Water Consumption: 64 oz of H2O






No comments: