Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Top o' the morning to you! Happy St. Patty's Day everyone. Hope you all are getting on your festive gear and celebrating the day away. I'm wearing my green today!

 To start off my morning I was going to make some green pancakes but I couldn't seem to find any food coloring so I had to just settle with regular yellow pancakes. These pancakes though aren't just any ole pancakes I made some delicious banana egg cakes this morning!! Yummmmmy in my tummy! Since I've been changing the ways I've been eating I had to find a healthier way to have pancakes and boy did I find a way! These mini cakes only have 31 calories in them. What could be better than that! My total calorie count this morning for 5 cakes was 155 calories! Now that's pretty awesome. I will never have to by pancake mix again because here is all you need to make them.
The ingredients:
2 eggs & 1 banana


Sounds simple enough I hope! All you do is mix these two together. Don't worry if you have clumps of bananas that's okay. Set your griddle on medium or high and pour 1/4 of your batter on your griddle. Let each cake sit for 45 secs then flip and voila they are done!
Calories 31 per mini cake


I sprinkled some cinnamon on mine and added some syrup. 


These were a delicious breakfast. Can't wait to try something else to share with you all!
Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: