Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Best Friends 21st!!

Today is my best friends 21st birthday!! I'm so excited to celebrate it with her tonight!! Got my craft on today that is for sure :) Hope she loves all her gifts!!


As for me I pampered myself today with a manicure and actually did my hair. Haha my rats nest needs a lot of TLC and it just hasn't had a good treatment lately. I'm thinking this weekend would be a good time to get it trimmed and treated.
I love, love, love this color!! I got my nails done because I am going to a wedding on Saturday, so thought they should look kind of nice.

What kind of products do you all use on your hair to keep it looking healthy and shiny? Would love to know. I have tried a lot of different products and my favorite so far is from TREsemme's split end remedy line, split end sealing serum. It makes my hair soft and shiny, but the only thing I don't like about it is my hair becomes kinda greasy throughout the day. With my curly hair I really like to use the mousse. It gives my curls a bouncy non-weighted down look, which I LOVE!!!
Well I am off to celebrate my besties birthday. Have a great Thursday evening!!!

No comments: