Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Happy Fall Y’all πŸ§‘πŸ‚


Wow 2 years! I can’t believe it has been that long since I have made a post. On my way home from work today I was driving along and thinking “man I really miss writing on my blog,” so here I am coming at you with a post 2 years later...better late that never right! :) 

Here I've linked a similar coffee cup for those crisp mornings for coffee or even hot chocolate! YUM!
I found this cute picture of Pinterest a few years ago when I was creating a vision dashboard for my fall planner & find it perfect for this post! :) 

This is one of my favorite times of the year and I was brainstorming some ideas of what I wanted to do to my front porch this year and I thought why not share it all with you! I love getting on Pinterest and looking at everyone’s cute pumpkins and mum’s and it gets me so inspired for my own little porch. 

This is our current porch mostly everything came from Amazon and Hobby Lobby. My two favorite stores! 


I still feel like our porch is missing a few things and I have been wanting to purchase some colorful mums to put on our porch for the fall season as well. I am just terrible with plants. Last year I totally forgot to water them and they died :( whoops! 

Let me know in the comments some of you alls ideas on what would make this front porch complete :) or even how you are decorating your porches for this fall season. Pictures are always welcome too! Can't wait to see what everyone is doing to get into the season. Sooner or later HALLOWEEN will be here as well and I am sure some of you are decorating for that as well. 







No comments: