Sunday, September 18, 2016

Plan With Me Sunday // Hello Fall

Hi loves and happy Sunday! I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend. Mine was filled with lots of pampering and spending quality time with friends and family. Today I will be showing you this weeks spread in my happy planner. 

It is not as filled out this week because I am going to try and write things down as the week goes on. I usually have my planner all filled out on Sundays but I want to try this new method and see how well it works for me. I will let you guys know how I like using this method in next weeks plan with me! 


Doodles have slightly taken over this week. I find doodling fun and a way to express how you are feeling. I've never been great at it but sometimes I enjoy doodling away.

Until next time!
Xoxo,
Shelby

No comments: